Wednesday, May 6

What I'd pay to go to Prom again....

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Prom 2009 digital scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Oh, to be a kid again! The thought kept  last Friday as a I snapped each passing moment of a prom group as they giggled and laughed nervously awaiting their magical night to begin. As I moved around the group, I kept watching their smiles and eyes, waiting to see each others reaction. Once reassured that everyone was just as nervous, they all began to loosen up and have fun. It was going to be a night to remember. 

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Mel,

Did you have a LO published in Creating Keepsakes this month? If so, will you please email me?

Thanks,

Tiffany
tiffany@cosmocricket.com

Now this is what I call music!