Fall Break Washington, DC - Day 2
-
It was a fun FULL day in Washington for us!!
Check out that view from our hotel room!
Dad had his conference that he went to that morning, he said it wa...
Studio Calico Birds and the Bees Kit Reveal
-
It's reveal day over at Studio Calico! Here are the projects I made using
these fun, springy kits. Hop on over to the creative team gallery to check
out ev...
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
-
"The boy" turned five, and it came as no surprise to anyone who's had a
conversation with him in the past year that he wanted a superhero birthday
party! H...
FINALLY....
-
A NEW BLOG!! COME ON OVER- IGNORE ANY QUIRKS, IT IS STILL A WORK IN
PROGRESS. I PLAN TO MAKE CATEGORIES FOR EACH POST, SO YOU CAN PULL UP
BABIES, MATERNITY...
I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing.
-
The broken clock is a comfort, it helps me sleep tonight
Maybe it can stop tomorrow, from stealing all my time
And I am here still waiting, though I still ha...
Welcome!
-
Welcome to my blog. You will notice a pricing change effective March 16,
2008. This is due to my switching to a higher quality photo lab. As always,
the ph...
No comments:
Post a Comment